THE ULTIMATE FATHERS DAY GIFT BUNDLE
In honour of Fathers Day, we’ve partnered with a selection of our favourite British brands, to bring you a prize worth over £800.
Each of the brands involved echo our love for quality and craftsmanship, and together create a stylish gifts that could be yours to win!
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win this incredible bundle, simply enter your email address below and give consent to receive emails for all brands in order to be entered.
Competition Closes: Tuesday 23rd June
The winner will be contacted via e-mail. Only one entry per e-mail address will be counted.
THE PRIZE BUNDLE
LORD SUNGLASSES IN FIRE PIT
LONDON DRY GIN
ABOUT THE BRANDS
We believe in supporting like-minded businesses and sharing that knowledge with you. Oliver Goldsmith, Shore Projects, M.C Overalls and Sipsmith London are authentic, British brands that strive to bring you the most beautiful and unique products in the world, honouring their heritage, artistry and quality.
Established in London in 1926, Oliver Goldsmith is a British heritage brand with nearly 100 years of experience. Dressing the faces of some of the most famous and iconic names in history, from Audrey Hepburn to Michael Caine, OG frames demonstrate the perfect synergy of old manufacturing techniques and new, advanced materials.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. By entering our competition, you will acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- This competition is run by Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd, trading under the name Oliver Goldsmith and, for the purpose of this competition, also called the Promoter.
- Should any social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram be used to advertise the competition, these are in no way connected to the competition. The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or otherwise administered by these third party platforms.
- Entry to the competition is open to all who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Proof of age may be required.
- Entry must be made in person and never on behalf of another person. No automated entries will be accepted.
- Duplicate, false or incomplete entry details will disqualify the entry.
- The closing date will be mentioned on all the competition pages and the Promoter reserves the right to amend this date at any time.
- Entrants accept that the Promoter, in order to fulfil this competition, may share their details with the other organisers of the competition using safe data handling procedures and in accordance with current UK Data Handling legislation. On no account will the third party organisers be allowed to use this data for their own marketing purposes, unrelated to this competition, unless the entrants have clearly marked consent for their data to be passed on to the third party organisers via an opt-in option on the competition page.
- Prizes are as stated and no exchanges or cash equivalents will be offered.
- The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted, cannot comply with the terms and conditions or does not reply to our notification within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner, consistently with the initial selection process.