Due to recent border closures, lockdowns in some countries and a drastic reduction in international travel, there has been a huge drop in international flights which may cause shipping delays to some markets.
However, our multiple carrier approach which includes many shipping carriers that operate their own fleet such as FEDEX, means that these delays will be minimised and hopefully will have no impact.
We are in continuous contact with all our carriers to receive the most up to date information on the networks and those will be shared with you.
We would like to emphasise again that we are doing everything that we can to enable an uninterrupted service, in line with authorities’ instructions and with employees’ health and safety as a top priority.
Shipping is FREE to all destinations using FEDEX International Services.
Please refer to estimated delivery times below:
UK – 1-3 business days
EU – 1-5 business days
US – 1-7 business days
China – 5-10 business days
Australia – 5-10 business days
Rest of the world – 5-10 business days
Please note that delivery times are used as a guide only. Orders may not be shipped to P.O. mailboxes. Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd does not take responsibility for any delays due to customs clearance or if there are any payment issues.
Duties & Taxes
We include the cost of all duties and taxes in your order, so you won’t need to pay any additional fees if you are located in any of the following countries:
UK, USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada,Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
If you are ordering from outside the destinations listed above, the price you pay to Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd will exclude all relevant duties and taxes. As the recipient of the order, you will need to pay any import duties and taxes directly to the carrier to release your order from customs. We are unable to advise on the exact amount, and recommend you contact your local customs office/tax authority before placing an order
Should you wish to return your item for refund or exchange, please email email@example.com quoting “Returns Request” in the subject highlighting your order reference number. We will respond to your email within 1-2 working days. Please return your frame to us within 30 days.
We must stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange:
- The item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all OG Sunglasses tags and bags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without all their labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Where provided, any designer packaging i.e. cases/dust cloths must be included with your return.
- The item(s) has not been personalised or made to a customer’s specification
- Please write the returns number on your package or enclose it with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All returns must be sent back to Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses head office via recorded post to guarantee delivery of the product. Returns that are not recorded will be sent at the customers risk.
On receipt of your returned products at the following address:
Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd
58 Crewys Road
Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd will replace the products or refund the price in accordance with your order.
Refunds for faulty/incorrect products
If you received an incorrect or damaged item due to a mistake on our part, we will refund the original delivery cost/handling fees on your order. Please notify us via email, including a photo and description of the fault within 7 days of the date you received it.
- We will arrange a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 7 days we will look into this for you.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Personalising your frames
All personalised items will be unique to you, and therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Ordering additional lenses to be cut and fitted into your purchased frame also renders them non-returnable .