Due to current easing of lockdown restrictions across all markets, borders are beginning to open and international travel is now starting to increase. However, shipping delays to some markets may still be present.
Our multiple carrier approach which includes many shipping carriers that operate their own fleet such as FEDEX, means that these delays will be minimised and hopefully will have no impact.
We are in continuous contact with all our carriers to receive the most up to date information on the networks and those will be shared with you as and when necessary.
We would like to emphasise again that we are doing everything that we can to enable an uninterrupted service, in line with authorities’ instructions and with employees’ health and safety as a top priority.
PRICE & PAYMENT
The price shall be that in the seller’s current list price, or such other price as the parties may agree in writing. The price is exclusive of VAT or any other applicable costs. Carriage shall be paid for by the buyer.
- Payment of the price and VAT and any other applicable costs shall be due within 30 days of the date of receipt of the invoice supplied by the seller.
- If payment of the price or any part thereof is not made by the due date, the seller shall be entitled to:
- Recover all debt collection fees from the buyer including any charges applied by the debt collector in addition to the outstanding value of the debt
- Require payment in advance of delivery in relation to any goods not previously delivered;
- Refuse to make delivery of any undelivered goods whether ordered under the contract or not and without incurring any liability whatsoever to the buyer for non-delivery or any delay in delivery;
- Terminate the contract.
- The Buyer (Retailer) cannot sell OG products at a discount on the agreed recommended retail price without prior written consent from Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd. If products are sold at a discounted rate without this permission, OG retains the rights to cease supplying the buyer without financial consequence.
GO CARDLESS / SEPA
Oliver Goldsmith Ltd is transitioning customers to Direct Debit. Please note:
- Direct Debit will save you time!
- You will no longer need to pay manually each time.
- After you update your payment details, your payments will be taken automatically each time they’re due.
- For your peace of mind, note that you are fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
We use FEDEX international services for shipping to all destinations.
Please refer to estimated delivery times below as a reference:
UK – 1-3 business days
EU – 1-4 business days
US – 1-6 business days
Australia – 3-7 business days
Rest of the world – 3-7 business days
Please note that delivery times are used as a guide only. Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd does not take responsibility for any delays due to customs clearance or if there is any payment issues.
Our policy allows the buyer to return/rotate frames on a 5:1 frame ratio basis i.e. for every 5 frames purchased, the buyer is able to return 1 frame for exchange or credit.
- Please request a return authorisation number from your representative or OG directly and apply to your return package.
- The frame must be returned in its original condition in which it came to you.
- Please do not ship back packaging (case and box) as this keeps box weight and shipping costs down.
- Please send back frames individually wrapped in bubble wrap via TRACKED & SIGNED FOR POST.
Return Address is:
OLIVER GOLDSMITH SUNGLASSES LTD,
58 Crewys Road,
+44 (0)20 8455 6948
Where the goods have been manufactured by the seller and are found to be defective, the seller shall repair, or in its sole discretion, replace defective goods free of charge within 2 years from the date of delivery, subject to the following conditions:
The buyer notifying the seller in writing immediately upon the defect becoming apparent; attaching photos and proof of purchase for reference.
The defect being due to the faulty design, materials or workmanship of the seller.
Any goods to be repaired or replaced shall be returned to the seller at the buyer’s expense, if so requested by the seller.
Where the goods have been manufactured and supplied to the seller by a third party, any warranty granted to the seller in respect of the goods shall be passed on to the buyer.
The seller shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to refund the price of the defective goods in the event that such price has already been paid.