Shipping is FREE to all destinations using FEDEX International Services.
Please refer to estimated delivery times below:
UK – 1-3 business days
EU – 1-7 business days
US – 1-7 business days
China – 5-15 business days
Australia – 5-15 business days
Rest of the world – 5-15 business days
Please note that delivery times are used as a guide only. Orders may not be shipped to P.O. mailboxes. Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd does not take responsibility for any delays due to customs clearance or if there are any payment issues.
Duties & Taxes
We include the cost of all duties and taxes in your order, so you won’t need to pay any additional fees if you are located in any of the following countries:
UK, USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
If you are ordering from outside the destinations listed above, the price you pay to Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd will exclude all relevant duties and taxes. As the recipient of the order, you will need to pay any import duties and taxes directly to the carrier to release your order from customs. We are unable to advise on the exact amount and recommend you contact your local customs office/tax authority before placing an order
Should you wish to return your item for refund or exchange, please email [email protected] quoting “Returns Request” in the subject highlighting your order reference number. We will respond to your email within 1-2 working days. Please return your frame to us within 30 days.
We must stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange:
- The item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all OG Sunglasses tags and bags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, or returned without all their labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Where provided, any designer packaging i.e. cases/dust cloths must be included with your return.
- The item(s) has not been personalized or made to a customer’s specification
- Please write the returns number on your package or enclose it with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All returns must be sent back to Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses head office via recorded/trackable post to guarantee delivery of the product. We recommend you retain proof of postage. Returns that are not recorded will be sent at the customer’s risk.
- Oliver Goldsmith will not refund the shipping costs for any normal returns.
On receipt of your returned products at the following address:
Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd
58 Crewys Road
Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses Ltd will replace/exchange the products or refund the price in accordance with your order.
Refunds for faulty/incorrect products
If you received an incorrect or damaged item due to a mistake on our part, we will refund the original delivery cost/handling fees on your order. Please notify us via email, including a photo and description of the fault within 7 days of the date you received it.
- We will arrange a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 7 days we will look into this for you.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Personalising your frames
All personalised items (inscriptions) will be unique to you, and therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Ordering additional lenses to be cut and fitted into your purchased frame also renders them non-returnable. Please note that additional lenses do not carry the Oliver Goldsmith inscription as the original lenses do.
While your spectacles have been designed and manufactured under the highest quality standards in the industry, it is important that they are properly cared for.
If you follow these simple guidelines, your spectacles should provide you with many years of enjoyment.
Clean your lenses regularly with a clean cotton cloth using mild soap and water.
Place lenses under warm running water to remove particles of dirt and dust.
Dry gently with a clean cotton cloth.
Do not use dirty or abrasive cloths which could alter the feature of their filters
Never loosen or remove any of the screws.
Avoid extreme conditions of heat and cold, like the dashboard of your car.
Keep your spectacles in their protective case when they are not being worn.
Never lay the lenses face down on a hard surface.